Tuesday 20 December 2016

Merry Christmas

Watch out for that tree, Santa!
Polar Bear Santa would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas (and so would I)!! If you decide to leave out some biscuits and milk for the big bear, please remember Mrs Claus has put him on a strict diet, so the vittles will have to be digestives (without chocolate) and skimmed milk only. Do not, under any circumstances, serve mince pies or sherry - you have permission to save those for yourself.

Here's the linework on watercolour paper just before I started to paint. See if you can spot any changes I made later on as I painted (there is extra holly).

2 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Merry Christmas Chris!
This is just wonderful! I did notice that you had changed the back wall, and you added a red zigzag to the strap on the bag. This is such a cheerful Christmas illustration.. Really love it.
Blessings,
Penny

Chris Dunn said...

Thanks Penny. Well done with spotting the changes.

Merry Christmas!